Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WWE ELITE SERIES 15 SIN CARA

Well everyone here's my first review of the day. I know it's VERY late but I had other matters to attend to(playing manhunt 2) I had totally forgotten. But here's Elite 15 Sin Cara! I found him at Target. He comes in the typical elite style packaging. He has a picture on the front with his fist up like he's ready to punch you right in the face!



The back of his box has no accolades because he hasn't really done anything. The picture on the back is angled oddly, he looks unhealthily skinny. It has the other people in the set on the back of the box, and above that there's a story.


Sin Cara is a little bit shorter than normal figures, but only by a centimeter or two.




This is his face. He has his 2011-early 2012 attire on. The majority of the mask is a light blue color. He has eyes/horns coming out of the mask that are gold with a white outline. He has a golden white-outlined diamond-type symbol on his forehead. Where his mouth would be, there are white-outlined gold lines. On the back, there's an odd design that I can't really describe in words. It kind of has a winged design.


His pants are blue with a golden spiky design that goes all down his legs and stops right above his boots. There's a gold trim on his waist. The back has the same design. His boots are gold with white laces.


His arms are defined and have a big blue armband with gold outlines. There's a smaller wrist design with a golden "M" type design. Around it are golden trims with white outlines. His hands are actually smaller than normal hands.


He has a new elite body that is also used by Rey Mysterio. It is wide and semi-defined.


His coat has a spiky collar and blue designs towards the top. There's a button that locks in to connect the two parts of the jacket.


My opinion: I like Sin Cara, but I think that whether you like Sin Cara or not, this figure is pretty well done. Especially since he has no face.
Accuracy: I guess it's not that accurate now that he doesn't wear the blue and gold anymore.
Collector Appeal: I think that Sin Cara is mocked by a lot of collectors, tons of people make jokes about how he bothces. But from what I know about hardcore collectors, they'll definitely buy it if they don;t already have it.
I hope you enjoyed this review, check back here later when I review Zack Ryder!












No comments:

Post a Comment